the benefits of national sovereignty
the benefits of parliamentary democracy with governments being held accountable
the inalienable human right of each individual to pursue prosperity, happiness and freedom within a peaceful, well-ordered and well-governed society
our Judeo-Christian heritage, which includes the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, the 1215 Magna Carta and the 1688 Bill of Rights
freedom of speech
freedom of religion;
- Believing that socialism is to be avoided and that the free enterprise system is best, as long as it is constrained within the benevolent boundaries of Christian principles
- Committing to uphold the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia, with its Preamble that this nation is “humbly relying on the blessings of God”, and with its checks and balances, and with its intent that the ancient provisions of British law are to ensure the rights of the people, and Committing that the Constitution and those provisions continue along the lines intended by our founding fathers until the Australian people decide otherwise by Referendum by informed consent after thorough public debate
- Committing that our one current Australian flag should not be changed
- Believing that the size of government and levels of taxation need to be limited to the minimum required to achieve justice and efficient administration, with the least possible intrusion into the lives of individuals and business
- Affirming the traditional family unit (man, woman and children) as the fundamental and centuries-proven building block of a stable society and therefore committing to uphold traditional family values and to uphold that marriage is defined as the union of a man and a woman voluntarily entered into for life to the exclusion of all others.
Rev Dr Daniel Nalliah,
Dear fellow Australians,
It is with great joy and excitement that we announce the formation of a new political party, RISE UP AUSTRALIA PARTY (Keep Australia Australian), A party for all people who embrace Australia as home.
This Party is totally committed to protecting the Australian way of life and our Judeo-Christian Heritage upon which Australia was founded. Rise Up Australia Party is for all people who call Australia home.
As President of Rise Up Australia Party I assure you that we on the Board of Directors are totally committed to the protecting of Australia from multiculturalism. Australia is a multi-ethnic country: many races, many skin colours, – but one culture – Australian. We have all seen the negative effects of multiculturalism in Europe. Recently the leaders of Germany and the UK have stated clearly that multiculturalism has failed. Rather than uniting the country under one flag, it has had the completely opposite effect. Multiculturalism has actually divided their nations, and has let people build ethnic enclaves within their countries.
The Rise Up Australia Party Board of Directors (the National Executive) comprises of dental and medical doctors, housewives, businessmen, businesswomen, Christian ministers and others with more than 20 years of experience in the political arena. This great bunch of people who love Australia, have been working behind the scenes for the past several months to set up the Party, ready to start operations in June 2011.
Ever since I called Australia home I have watched carefully how the left-wing secular movements in Australia have been pushing their agendas through the parliamentary system and taking Australia away from its Judeo-Christian foundations. These foundations are what have made Australia such a great democracy in which to live. If we remove those foundations, we might surely follow the path of Europe. We might see the introduction of Islamic Sharia law, which is not at all compatible with democracy, freedom and the Australian way of life.
Read more at Rise Up Australia Party