By Paul Wilkinson:
The celebrants of multiculturalism constantly remind us of never-ending invigorating cultural enrichment, so just for fun, I thought I would make a note of some stories involving Islam or Muslims in Britain over a one week period.
The week I happened to choose was between Thursday 23rd January and Wednesday 29th January 2014. There was nothing significant about those dates, and it was selected entirely at random.
To set the scene, just before the week in question commenced, the Home Office announced that high-risk terrorists will be released from prison and will not be monitored properly, to protect their human rights; a Muslima redefined British legal history as she stood trial in a full face veil; there were reports of a serial flasher (urinating) in the Blackburn/Accrington area; an Islamic teacher guilty of groping pupils; and reports of murders and rapes going unreported in no-go zones for police as minority communities (AKA ‘Muslim’) launch their own justice systems.
So what could happen in the week I chose? Having followed the exhilarating enrichment that Muslims bring to the rich tapestry of modern Britain for a few years now, I was certainly not counting anything either in or out, so here goes! It really was like having a blank canvas!
Thursday 23rd January
- News broke of a police search for an ‘Asian’ (politically correct euphemism for Muslim) who reached over and groped a woman’s breast whilst aboard the 184 Manchester to Huddersfield bus earlier in the week.
- Two female students from London appeared in court after one of the accused tried tosmuggle £16,500 in her underwear to terrorists fighting in Syria.
Friday 24th January
- Sentencing of Lee Rigby’s killers, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, was expected today but was delayed due to an appeal over whether whole life sentences can be given.
- Blackburn: ‘You’ve messed with the wrong Muslims!’ CCTV images show three women trying to kidnap and rob their sister’s lesbian lover during a row over arranged marriage. Seamless integration is awarded with a combined 30 years in prison for the six siblings (Pictured here).
Saturday 25th January
- (Video) London: Islamists demonstrate in support of Al-Qaeda in Syria, against FSA. No sign of ‘anti-fascist’ protestors either. Of course that would be ‘Islamophobic’ of them!
- ‘Brits’ returning to the UK from Syria will be ‘stopped at the border and face arrest’, with 16 arrests made so far this month.
Sunday 26th January
- Sunday is no longer a day of rest in today’s vibrant Britain as residents of Nelson discovered when an intimidating group of 5,000 Muslims stormed through the town to celebrate Prophet Muhammad’s birthday. Pictured here is another show of force in Blackburn. I cannot see any females in the photo. Who knows, maybe the women are at the back?
Monday 27th January
- Rochdale Councillor and Council Finance Chief, Farooq Ahmed, quizzed by police over ‘homophobic’ insult made at a fellow councillor in public.
- News of child exploitation/grooming gang in Newcastle-upon-Tyne emerges today and by Wednesday a total of 25 arrests had been made. No news on the identity of the perpetrators at the time of writing, but this type of crime is dominated by Muslim men, and the focus of the investigation is in the west end of Newcastle, which is home to a large Muslim population.
Read more at Cherson and Molschky