Deceitful Islamic signs scattered across an English city and the truth about Islam:
Cherson and Molschky, by Paul Wilkinson, July 13, 2015:
For some time there have been numerous Islamic signs popping up on the sides of Muslim-owned businesses and mosques in the neighbourhood in which I live.
I previously wrote a personal account of ‘How Nottingham Has Changed in the Last 15 Years’ regarding Islamisation due to a large population of Pakistani Muslims, but because these signs seem to almost sink into the subconscious, I decided to examine their messages further.
Firstly, these signs strike me as something from an authoritative state, for example George Orwell’s 1984. Daniel Greenfield highlighted in his article: ‘The Islamic Hijacking of George Orwell: Islam is peace, freedom is slavery.’
“Islam is a religion of Peace. That is as certain as the three slogans of the Ministry of Truth; War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery and Ignorance is Strength. These three slogans of the Party in George Orwell’s 1984 are especially applicable to Islam; a religion of war that claims to be a religion of peace, whose political parties (such as the Muslim Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice Party) use “Freedom” in their name but stand for slavery, and ignorance of its true nature creates an illusion of strength for industrialized nations that imagine that they are only battling a tiny handful of outmatched extremists.”
Unsurprisingly, the opposite of what is portrayed in the signs is true. Muslims rely on decades of empowering political correctness and the ignorance of Islam that most of the general public possess, for a variety of reasons, to spread Islam further. Those possessing an understanding of Islam are usually unable to challenge the signs’ presence or wording due to obstacles of political correctness, stigma and even lawfare from Muslim groups.
‘Fruit of Islam’
This sign apparently informs us that the following attributes are all components of Islam: Generosity, Kindness, Forgiveness, Justice, Gentleness, Patience, Courage, Gratitude, Humility and Honesty.
How does this fare with reality?
- Generosity; Taking rather than giving? Muhammad very clearly established that people of other religions have to pay a poll tax to Muslims called the ‘jizya’ as a reminder of their inferior status. This abrogates an earlier verse stating that there is “no compulsion in religion”. Muslims will often point to giving to charity, known as ‘Zakat’, but this only helps fellow Muslims and also funds terrorism.
- Kindness; Cruel to be kind? Such as ‘not taking Jews or Christians for friends’ or ‘wife-beating’. How about Quran 3:151: “We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.”
- Forgiveness; Muhammad or Allah do not know what this means, because for example, Muhammad ordered many people to be executed, including women and children. The most controversial example was ‘The Genocide of Banu Qurayza’ where almost 900 Jewish POW’s were beheaded, including children. Allah will also ‘burn any people in the Hellfire for eternity’.
- Justice; Barbaric justice? Then yes. Gays, apostates, adulterers and ‘troublemakers’ are all to be killed (straight after the apologists’ ‘most peaceful verse’!) No ambiguity here for it is written clearly in the scriptures.
- Gentleness; Not towards Infidels because there are approximately 164 Qur’an verses that incite violence from believers against nonbelievers.
- Patience; Muslims demand tolerance but are usually the most intolerant. See here for a brief list of some of the things that offends Muslims.
- Courage; Okay to torture people or blow oneself up for Allah.
- Gratitude; Maybe this can be defined as Allah making war booty ‘Halal’ for Muhammad? Or the raping of female captives?
- Honesty; Such as the Islamic concept of ‘Taqiyya’, lying that is permitted if it furthers Islam. Or the concept of ‘stealth jihad’ aka ‘lawfare’, which may be non-violent but attempts to change Western societies from within to further accommodate Islam.
- Humility; It is known that there are cases of Muhammad ordering women to be killed simply for mocking him. Quran 68:4 states: “And verily you, O Muhammad, are on an exalted standard of character.” Hence one reason why anyone mocking Muhammad, for example cartoonists, is threatened and even killed.
Indeed Muhammad’s ‘virtues’ included being a thief, waging war, having concubines, encouraging rape, having sex with a child, murder, etc. Muhammad was a brutal, unforgiving warlord and painting him in a different light is plain deception.
‘Read it! The Most Positive Book in the World’
This is utterly bizarre, the sign actually challenges people to receive a free Qur’an, and see the imaginary ‘positivity’ for themselves! Most Muslims spend their time playing on nonbeliever’s ignorance to further Islam but this project should open people’s eyes to what the Qur’an actually contains!
The Qur’an could be classified as hate speech, as ‘The Religion of Peace’ site illustrates:
- The Qur’an draws a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it.
- Moral comparison based on this distinction.
- Devaluation or dehumanisation of other groups and the personal superiority of one’s own.
- The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership.
- A call to violence against members of other groups.
“The holiest book of Islam (61% of which is about non-Muslims) draws the sharpest of distinctions between Muslims (the best of people, 3:110) and non-believers (the worst of creatures, 98:6). Praise is lavished on the former while the latter is condemned with scorching generalization. Far from teaching universal love, the Qur’an incessantly preaches the inferiority of non-Muslims, even comparing them to vile animals and gloating over Allah’s hatred of them and his dark plans for their eternal torture. Naturally, the harsh treatment of non-believers by Muslims is encouraged as well.”
How this book can remotely be described as being ‘positive’ is anyone’s guess. Only if the reader believes in Muhammad and Allah I suppose, whereas for nonbelievers there is a feeling of inferiority due to its supremacist nature.
When the Qur’an is laid out in chronological order, Muhammad’s last commands were open-ended war against nonbelievers and to spread Islam by any means possible. Chapter 9 is a huge inspiration to jihadists. What better way to be a good Muslim by following in Muhammad’s footsteps and waging holy war for Allah? Why the Qur’an is not banned in civilised countries is a mystery.