By Gadi Adelman:
Everything we see happening around us has been preplanned. From the organizations and their objectives, the politics, the fundraising, to the incitement of the hatred of Jews. It is all part of the goal of the Muslim Brotherhood.
A recent article in Frontpagemag, “Muslims Have More DNC Delegates than Montana, Utah and Oklahoma Put Together” listed some very interesting stats,
Number of delegates for the Great State of Oklahoma – 50
Number of delegates for the Great State of Utah – 34
Number of delegates for the Great State of Montana- 31
Number of delegates for the Great State of Vermont – 27
Number of delegates for the Great State of Nevada – 44
Number of delegates for the Great State of Iowa – 65
Number of Muslim delegates – 100
The statement that there are 100 Muslim delegates comes from CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) and can be found in an article that was published by the Washington Post on September 5, 2012,
The number of Muslim delegates attending the Democratic National Convention has quadrupled since 2004, according to a Muslim advocacy group.
The Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations counts more than 100 Muslim delegates representing some 20 states at the Democratic convention in Charlotte, N.C., this week. That’s up from 25 delegates in 2004, according to CAIR.
The Washington Post article continued with a quote from Robert McCaw,
CAIR government affairs coordinator Robert McCaw said the numbers were “a sign of the American Muslim community’s growing civic engagement and acceptance in the Democratic Party.” He also said that Democrats had targeted outreach to American Muslims.
The statement, “the numbers were a sign of the American Muslim community’s growing civic engagement and acceptance” reminded me of one specific part of the Muslim Brotherhood plan known as “The Project” and I decided that it was time to revisit it given the upcoming elections and world events.
The document, known in counterterrorism circles as “The Project”, was recovered in a raid by Swiss authorities in November 2001, just two months after 9/11. The 14-page plan written in Arabic and dated December 1, 1982, outlines a 12-point strategy to “establish an Islamic government on earth” – identified as The Project.
The following points are among the many recommendations made in “The Project”,
• Networking and coordinating actions between likeminded Islamist organizations;
• Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
• Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
• Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with shari’a law;
• Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West or provoke a lash back against Muslims;
• Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
• Conducting surveillance, obtaining data, and establishing collection and data storage capabilities;
• Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of “international plots fomented against them”;
• Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
• Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
• Balancing international objectives with local flexibility;
• Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
• Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
• Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
• Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
• Avoiding conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
• Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
• Creating autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;
• Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West “in a jihad frame of mind”;
• Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
• Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
• Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
• Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
• Actively creating jihad terror cells within Palestine;
• Linking the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
• Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world;
What reminded me of the “Project” was the CAIR comment about the 100 plus Muslim delegates. One of the specific goals that the “Project” has, as noted above,
Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions
As the saying goes, “it’s right out of the (Muslim Brotherhood) playbook”.
This is no coincidence, nor does it just happen to be a group of patriotic American Muslims. I have yet meet or hear any Muslim here in America refer to themselves as a “American Muslim” as opposed to a “Muslim American”.
Interestingly, until post 9/11 Muslims were overwhelmingly Republican. According to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), 78 percent of Muslims voted Republican in 2000.
The switch to the Democratic Party by an overwhelming number of Muslims is simple… It is the same party that wants to stifle religion yet backs the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) on Resolution 16/18 on issues of freedom of religion and speech. In other words: making it a criminal offense to speak negatively on Islam or Muslims.
Consider recent happenings in the U.S. and Europe it is all out of the playbook, all for just one goal, to “establish an Islamic government on earth”,
The Origins of the Muslim Brotherhood “Project” (counterjihadreport.com)
The Muslim Brotherhood “Project” (frontpagemag.com)