- “To Our Great Detriment” Ignoring What Extremists Say About Jihad
- BENGHAZI: THE TERRORIST ATTACK OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- CAIR Exposed – IPT Report
- CAIR: Islamists Fooling the Establishment
- Rogues gallery of terror-tied CAIR leaders
- Dogmatic Basis of Jihad and Martyrdom
- Education or Indoctrination Executive Summary
- Education or Indoctrination Full Report
- Homegrown Jihad in the USA
- The Islamists’ and their Enablers’- Assault on the Right: THE CASE AGAINST GROVER NORQUIST AND SUHAIL KHAN
- Islamophobia: Thought Crime of the Totalitarian Future
- Liberty vs Sharia
- Mapping Sharia
- Muslim Association of Canada (MAC)
- Muslim Hate Groups on Campus
- Shariah Law in American State Courts
- Shariah: The Threat to America
- The al Qaeda Network: A New Framework for Defining the Enemy
- The Muslim Brotherhood “Project”
- The Muslim Brotherhood Explanatory Memorandum
- The Muslim Brotherhood in the United States
- The Muslim Mosque: A State Within a State
- The Problematic Definition of “Islamophobia”
- The State of Global Jihad Online
- U.S. Government Purges of Law Enforcement
Training Material Deemed “Offensive” to Muslims
Political Islam and Center for the Study of Political Islam - Dr. Bill Warner has done a statistical analysis of the Trilogy (Koran, Hadith, Sira) which cuts through the confusion caused by Dualism in Islam. He has published many easy to read books and booklets on the subject which are available on his site.
The Clarion Project. Founded in 2006, the Clarion Project (formerly Clarion Fund Inc) is an independently funded, non-profit organization dedicated to exposing the dangers of Islamic extremism while providing a platform for the voices of moderation and promoting grassroots activism. Clarion’s award-winning movies have been seen by over 50 million people. They grapple with issues such as religious persecution, human rights, women’s rights, the dangers of a nuclear Iran and what the concept of jihad means for the West. Our dynamic website, viewed by over 450,000 people in 2012, covers breaking news and provides commentary on relevant issues. The Clarion Project draws together Middle East experts, scholars, human rights activists and Muslims to promote tolerance and moderation and challenge extremism.
Middle East Media Research Institute: The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) explores the Middle East through the region’s media. MEMRI bridges the language gap which exists between the West and the Middle East, providing timely translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu-Pashtu, and Turkish media, as well as original analysis of political, ideological, intellectual, social, cultural, and religious trends in the Middle East. Founded in February 1998 to inform the debate over U.S. policy in the Middle East, MEMRI is an independent, nonpartisan, nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization. MEMRI’s headquarters is located in Washington, DC with branch offices in London, Rome, Jerusalem, Baghdad, Shanghai and Tokyo. MEMRI research is translated to English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Hebrew.
Mapping Sharia: A Resource on the Groundbreaking Survey of American Mosques Mordechai Kedar and David Yerushalmi
The Investigative Project on Terrorism: The Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) is a non-profit research group founded by Steven Emerson in 1995. It is recognized as the world’s most comprehensive data center on radical Islamic terrorist groups. For more than a decade, the IPT has investigated the operations, funding, activities and front groups of Islamic terrorist and extremist groups in the United States and around the world. It has become a principal source of critical evidence to a wide variety of government offices and law enforcement agencies, as well as the U.S. Congress and numerous public policy forums. Research carried out by the IPT team has formed the basis for thousands of articles and television specials on the subject of radical Islamic involvement in terrorism, and has even led to successful government action against terrorists and financiers based in the United States.
Islam 101 by Robert Spencer at Jihad Watch