Written by Citizen Warrior:
NOT ONLY ARE are some people killing non-Muslims in the name of Islam (in impressive numbers) but some are doing something less newsworthy but potentially more disconcerting: Demanding and gaining concessions from non-Muslims, and slowly encroaching on democratic freedoms with the end-goal of establishing Sharia law in Western democracies (and already succeeding). This must be stopped and your help is needed.
But if you’re not a soldier and if you don’t work for a counterterrorist organization, what can you do? There are a surprising number of practical, effective actions you can take right where you are, and we will keep adding to the list below as we discover more. Each of the actions is linked to an article explaining more about it:
1. Urge your representative to co-sponsor the Open Fuel Standard Act. Here’s what to do. This is a vital, urgent task that could have enormous ramifications. I’ve made this number one because it is so important. Follow the link and find simple actions you can take to help move this bill into law.
2. Take the Pledge and Read the Koran. By reading the Koran, you’ll understand the situation more clearly and you’ll be able to speak with authority to others.
3. Join ACT! for America and participate. AFA is a large and fast-growing organization aimed at stopping the Islamization of America. In this fight, whoever is most organized will win. AFA is opening up in other countries too. Check it out.
6. Use this very informative and economical leaflet to help educate your fellow non-Muslims about Islam.
10. Create an official counterjihad page on Facebook. Here’s how to do it and why.
11. Support an open fuel standard. This can take away massive financing for Jihadis.
13. Share online videos. This page has an updated list of recommended videos. If you know of one not on the list, please add it.
14. Use Yahoo Answers to educate your fellow non-Muslims about Islam.
15. Sign a petition right now that urges our politicians to stop Muslim immigration.
19. Contribute news items to Concessions to Islam. Send them to: Concessions.
20. Contribute stories of citizen warrior heroes to Citizen Warriors. Send them to: Heroes.
21. Tell others about this list. Share the domain name, WhatYouCanDoAboutIslam.com.
23. Try some glamourbombing.
24. Submit story ideas to reporters and news outlets.
27. Support the Honor Killing Awareness Campaign.
32. Promote the resources on this list by making comments on blogs, web sites, Facebook pages, Yahoo Answers, etc, and sharing the web address: WhatYouCanDoAboutIslam.com.
Don’t try to do all of these. You’ve got to be smart about this, and that includes keeping your motivation level high, getting enough sleep, and having a life. Feeling overwhelmed by things that must be done is not good for your motivation and it can impair your ability to persist.
So choose one or two of these things that most interest you, and get to work on it. You can always come back to this list later if you want to do more.
Also, I urge you to share this list with people who want to do something but don’t know what. Let’s defeat Islam’s relentless encroachment with our effective actions.
When you find new things that are not on this list, would you please take a moment and share it with us in the comments? Or email them to us and we’ll post them for you (anonymously if you like).
In this video Bill Warner offers a radical new strategy that can help neutralize the apologists for Islam. Voices for the Voiceless is for those who want to DO something. The Voiceless brochure can be found at Voices4Voiceless.
Hand out Freedom Center pamphlets. Keep some in your purse or car – you never know when the opportunity may present itself to offer one to someone who is receptive:
Hand out fliers:
Citizen Warrior has pamphlets and flyers that you print to hand out.
Follow and donate to organizations that are on the front lines making a difference. Subscribe to their email alerts and sign petitions sponsored by them. Here is a partial list. You may find others:
- ACT! for America
- American Center for Law and Justice
- American Freedom Law Center
- American Laws for American Courts
- Center for Security Policy
- Discover the Networks
- Florida Family Association
- Horowitz Freedom Center
- The Investigative Project on Terror
- Judicial Watch
- The Lawfare Project
- The Legal Project
- Thomas More Law Center
- Refugee Resettlement Watch
- ACT! For America legislative action center
- Communicating with Congress
- Contact your elected officials
Host a Screening:
There are a number of educational DVD’s on the threat of Radical Islam that you can purhase to host a screening for any size group.
The Clarion Project is an independently-funded non-profit organization that produces and distributes documentaries on the threats of Radical Islam. In 2006, Clarion released the award-winning documentary Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West. In 2008, Clarion released the well-received documentary, The Third Jihad: Radical Islam’s Vision for America. Clarion’s newest film, Iranium, premiered February 8, 2011. Screening kits are provided that include a moderators kit. Be sure to look at the downloadable FAQ’s for important details.
Organize screenings of Iranium in your area.
|Home Screening: 25 people or less||$39.99|
Iranium is a 60-minute documentary presenting the dangerous scenarios posed to the free world by a nuclear Iran. The film exposes the radical ideology guiding the Iranian regime, and the devastation caused both inside and outside Iran’s borders.
Every Iranium screening host is given an Iranium DVD and access to our Online Screening Kit with all the necessary resources for planning, promoting and hosting a successful event.
- Posters and flyers
- Additional promotional and marketing materials
- A Link to a Moderator’s Manual – this includes:
- Suggested Talking Points
- Activism Guide
- Discussion Topics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful information about the film and the Iranian threat
Watch the promo on the Iranium homepage: www.iraniumthemovie.com.
If you would like to host a screening, contact firstname.lastname@example.org