Jihad, in its many guises and forms, is being waged across America. No aspect of our society has been untouched by this relentless attack. Including our schools.
Our education system has been infiltrated by the enemy, as the next generation of Americans is brainwashed with white-washed Islam.
The assault is coming from all directions and it never sleeps.
Muslim Brotherhood front groups have been, and continue to be, integrally involved in the development of Common Core curriculum. They make sure a false picture of Islam is integrated into lessons, from K – 12. Our children are exposed to all manner of “educational” activities that amount to Islamic propaganda, which is now endemic in the school system.
In addition to Muslim Brotherhood front groups, Saudi Arabia exerts outside influence on school curricula. The Saudis spread a lot of money around, giving it to organizations that promote Islam throughout our institutions. Schools receive a hefty sum of brand name sickness called Wahhabism. As Stanley Kurtz wrote in NRO several years ago: “…the Saudis have figured out how to make an end-run around America’s K-12 curriculum safeguards, thereby gaining control over much of what children in the United States learn about the Middle East.” (To learn more about how the Saudi’s achieved this, see here and here.)
Then there are garden variety Muslims bent on advancing Sharia law in our schools who also wield enormous power. Take, for instance, Fethullah Gulen. Gulen is a Muslim committed to the advancement of the Islamic state. He has called for the destruction of the United States and all infidels. And he has set up a network of publically-funded charter schools.
Factor in political leadership that is clueless (at best) or willfully collaborating with the enemy (at worst) along with an electorate that has been marinating in politically-correct-multicultural-moral-equivalence “thinking,” and you’ve got a powerful force mangling the minds of our youth.
I wish I could call what is going on a battle. Or a war. But I can’t. Because thus far America has hardly put up a fight. And so, Islam advances. Marching through the halls of our schools.
To get a taste of what’s going on, please take the abbreviated tour below. (See here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here). The following all have taken place at one or more schools:
- Students are taught the five pillars of Islam.
- Students recite “all people must submit to Allah,” “there is no God but Allah,” and “Allah is great,” among other Muslim prayers. Sometimes students recite these words in Arabic. Students also recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic, saying: “One nation under Allah.”
- Lesson plans promote Sharia law, polygamy, and burqas.
- Classes unrelated to history or religion often morph into Islamic propaganda.
- A Saudi-funded 3-week program on Islam has students living as Muslims, during which time, among other things, they recite Muslim prayers and chants and are prohibited from wearing a cross or saying the name “Jesus.”
- Students are taught that Muslims worship the same God as Christians and Jews.
- Students must write about how, if they were a travel agent, they would create a travel package promoting the Golden Age of Islam.
- Textbooks include the Muslim call to prayer, whitewash Islam, denigrate Christians and Jews, and describe Muhammad as a wise spiritual leader; a gentle merchant with a strong moral compass; and a man who was deeply concerned about the mistreatment of others.
- Student field trips bring them to mosques where students are given Korans, kneel down and pray to Allah, and are told that Muslims treat those they conquer better than minorities are treated in the United States. One field trip was to the mosque the Tsarnaev brothers attended, where non-Muslim boys joined adult males in prayer and girls were told Islam is pro-woman (among other egregious things).
- A curriculum used a video that framed non-Muslims as bigots and enforced blasphemy laws.
- Lessons teach more about Islam than any other faith.
- Students must write essays about what it would be like to travel to Mecca.
- Fill-in-the-blank assignments include answers that read: “Islam, at heart, is a peaceful religion” and “Most Muslims faith is stronger than the average Christian,” among other lies.
- Korans are introduced into the classroom.
- Muslim clerics, members of CAIR, and representatives from Islamic centers come into classrooms to observe and/or lecture.
- Female students wear burqas as part of a lesson on Islam.
- Lessons teach that terrorists must be called freedom fighters.
- Students are required to study Arabic.
- A teacher is forced to resign after making critical statements about Obama and Islam on a talk radio program. CAIR accuses a teacher of being a “racist” because she drew an analogy between the Taliban and Hamas during lessons on bullying. Christian teachers are harassed by Muslims in the school hierarchy.
- Muslim students are given special privileges that students of other faiths are not afforded, including several times during the school day when they are allowed to leave the classroom to pray.
- Muslim holidays are added to school calendars.
The list above is by no means exhaustive, but you get the idea. Needless to say, everything that is being taught is the taqiyya version. Would that it were the truth, we could take heart that our children were learning about an enemy intent on cutting their lives short. Instead, brainwashing is taking place that will help the enemy advance with even less resistance than it currently faces. (And it faces precious little.)
In many situations parents were kept in the dark about the Islamic propaganda being peddled in their children’s schools and only learned about it after seeing something on their child’s homework assignment.
In some cases, after parents found out about what was being taught, they challenged the school and/or pulled their children out of school. Some have pursued legal action and there have been some victories because parents became informed, took action, and fought back.
On the flip side, many parents appear unaware, unconcerned, or even supportive of this dangerous assault – otherwise known as “soft jihad” – against the minds of our young people. In addition, in many cases power brokers in the school system have stood behind the twisted ways Islam is impacting the education of our youth.
Moral equivalence, ignorance, and dhimmitude have taken hold.
So how are we dealing with this avalanche of jihad reigning down on our children?
In dribs and drabs. Here and there. With a barely perceptible, momentary flicker of light. And then it goes out. While the forces we are up against are organized and gaining ground by the day.
Here’s an example of the kind of slick organization that is operating to advance Sharia. It’s called the Islam Project. Their mission statement is filled with buzzwords so many Americans have come to embrace. It’s Exhibit A for taqiyya-in-action and is an example of the first stage of the 3 stages of jihad:
The PBS films Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet and Muslims are the keystones of the Islam Project, which also includes a national community engagement campaign to raise public awareness, build community bridges, support dialogue, offer educational resources, and explore workplace issues as they relate to Muslims.
The Islam Project is partnering with interfaith and other community-based organizations to focus attention on issues facing Muslims in America and throughout the world. The campaign includes a range of tools — both video and print — for use by community organizations, educators, civil rights leaders, policymakers, journalists, employers, and those in the general public who want to learn more about Muslims and Islam.
Communities in ten cities — Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Wichita, Kansas — have launched campaigns based on the tools of the Islam Project….
The Cliff Notes for the above would be: If you believe any of what you just read, you’re an idiot. Our goal is submission and we will achieve this goal by any and all means. Useful idiots welcome. Until you’re no longer needed.
An army is on the march. Where is our army to beat back this beast?
We cannot afford to lose one more child – and certainly not another generation – to the deadly influence of Islam in our schools.
Speak out. Get involved. You don’t have to start from scratch. You can, for example, join ACT! for America, a large organization dedicated to national security and battling Islamic supremacism. ACA has 280,000 members and nearly 900 chapters across the country. Become a member and help our army swell to millions.
Additional ideas for taking action can be found here (action items at end of article).
To read more about how Islam is taking hold in our schools, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here. To read about a 2008 study by the American Textbook Council called Islam in the Classroom, see here.
Hat tip: While I used multiple sources for my research, I’d like to express a special word of acknowledgement to the website Bare Naked Islam which was an extraordinary resource.