Jihad Watch, by Robert Spencer, July 24, 2017:
My latest book, The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies) is out today from Regnery Publishing. You can order it now here.
“Robert Spencer’s The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies) is the most important book on the most important right by the most courageous defender of free speech in America today.” —David Horowitz, founding president of the David Horowitz Freedom Center and author of Radical Son: A Generational Odyssey and Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American Left
“The ‘War on Terror’ has nothing on the jihad against free speech. The ability to express ideas and information is essential to a functioning democracy, which is why snuf ng it out has been the top agenda item of Islamic supremacists, abetted by useful idiots in the West. Fortunately, it will not be enough to silence Robert Spencer, who turns his characteristic clarity and scholarly rigor to a compelling defense of our most precious right.” —Andrew C. McCarthy, former federal prosecutor, bestselling author, and National Review contributing editor
“A tour de force. A precise and irrefutable defense of our foremost and foundational freedom—and an extraordinary exposé of how deeply threatened it is. Must reading for all elected of cials and anyone who is even contemplating public office, as well as for every patriot in the land.”—Pamela Geller, president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative
“Robert Spencer has written a courageous and enormously important book, analyzing Islam’s global effort to destroy free speech. This is the most important book of the year. Read it and act! The choice is simple: Speak out against Islam or lose freedom forever.” —Geert Wilders, member of parliament in the Netherlands and leader of the Dutch Party for Freedom (PVV)
Here is some information about the book:
As bestselling author Robert Spencer shows in his startling new book, The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies), Islamic supremacists and their appeasers have mounted a dangerous and disturbingly successful campaign against our constitutional rights. Spencer reveals:
- How social media behemoths Facebook and Twitter—not to mention student groups at American college campuses—are doing the bidding of anti-First Amendment Muslim activists
- Why core Islamic teachings make criticism of Islam punishable by death
- How American representatives at the United Nations have already agreed to limit freedom of speech
- How Curt Schilling and other outspoken conservatives have lost their jobs for criticizing Islam
- Why Twitter and Facebook now regularly censor speech critical of Islam—while allowing death threats against its critics
- How blasphemy laws in Muslim countries are used as a pretext for arresting—even lynching–Christians
- How European “hate speech” laws are used to prosecute and harass critics of Islam
- Why appeasement of Islam is endangering our First Amendment freedoms and could lead to your prosecution for “hate speech”
If you value your First Amendment rights, you owe it to yourself to read The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies). It will give you the information and tools you need to fight back—because Islam and its progressive fellow travelers have only begun their campaign to define what you can read, say, and think.
ROBERT SPENCER is a New York Times bestselling author and the director of Jihad Watch (jihadwatch.org), a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and the author of sixteen books on Islam. He has led seminars on jihad for the FBI, the Joint Terrorism Task Force, and United States Central Command.