Gates of Vienna, by Baron Bodissey, May 18, 2018:
The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihadist Process” with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.
— The “Explanatory Memorandum” (1991) of the Muslim Brotherhood
Twenty-seven years ago this month, the Muslim Brotherhood (el-Ikhwan el-Muslimeen) in America published its notorious “Explanatory Memorandum” laying out its long-term plans for converting the United States to Islam and annexing our country to the global Ummah. The document was used in evidence at the Holy Land Foundation trial that convicted a number of Ikhwan operatives in 2008 and sent them to federal prison.
The video below contains the second American installment in a series of documentaries on the Muslim Brotherhood by Zvi Yehezkeli, an Israeli journalist and filmmaker who is fluent in Arabic. During his undercover operations, Mr. Yehezkeli posed as a Palestinian journalist, and was able to visit with Muslims and talk to them about their plans for the United States.
As you will see in the video, the Muslim Brotherhood’s plan has not been thwarted. It has not been stopped. It hasn’t even been slowed down. Muslims who intend to make America Islamic are patient. They are willing to do their sabotage over a period of decades and let the process unfold until the United States joins the global Caliphate in twenty or fifty or a hundred years.
Mr. Yehezkeli’s work is every bit as important as the Explanatory Memorandum, but it can’t have a similar effect unless our public officials are made aware of its significance. This will only happen if you, the American voter, buttonhole them and make them pay attention to it.
I recommend downloading the video file, and/or passing the URL around. Insist that your congressman look at it. He wants to get re-elected — if you make enough noise, he will have to listen.
This report is of enormous significance, but it will only have an effect if it PROPAGATES. That relies on you, the ordinary viewer. Please do your part and spread it!
Many thanks to RL for the translation, and to Vlad Tepes for the subtitling:
(click the link to watch, I don’t know how to embed bitchute videos)
From the research and resources page at Understanding the Threat:
The documents listed herein constitute those UTT believes are most important for readers to review. A study of the contents of these documents will give researchers a clear understanding of the objectives, means, and methods of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Movement. Most of these documents were entered into evidence at the HLF trial.
See each heading below for a summary and a link to the full PDF file for download.
- Towards a Worldwide Strategy for Islamic Policy -This document identifies the strategic vision for the Global Islamic Movement. It was written in 1982 and discovered in Switzerland after 9/11/2001 in a raid by Swiss officials at the behest of the U.S. government at the residence of Yusef Nada, one of the leading Muslim Brotherhood leaders on the planet. Nada’s organizations remain on the designated terrorist list because many of them directly fund terrorist organizations.
- By-Laws of the International Muslim Brotherhood – This is a PDF document of screen captures from February 2010 of the Muslim Brotherhood By-Laws before they were removed from the MB’s English website Ikhwanweb.com. Article 2 clearly states the MB exists to impose Sharia (“Allah’s law”) in the land. It also calls adherents to “fight the tyrants and enemies of Allah” in order to impose an Islamic State.
- The World Underground Movement Plan – This five (5) phase plan was discovered among the MB archives during the FBI’s 2004 raid in Annandale, Virginia and lays out the means by which they seek to insinuate themselves into our society in order to destroy it. The plan specifically states the MB has a “Shadow government” in place and weapons training here in the U.S., which is confirmed by other evidence also listed herein.
- An Explanatory Memorandum – This document was discovered in the 2004 FBI raid in Annandale, Virginia among the archives of the Muslim Brotherhood and entered into evidence at the US v HLF trial. It was written in 1991 by Mohamad Akram, listed number two on the list of leaders of the U.S. Palestine Section (Hamas) and was approved by the governing bodies of the Muslim Brotherhood. It was entered into evidence at the US v HLF trial and was stipulated to by the defense as being what it purports to be. Therefore, legally speaking, it is the strategic plan for the Muslim Brotherhood in North America. It calls for Civilization Jihad against us in order to overthrow our government and impose an Islamic State under Sharia. This document lists 29 key MB organizations in America which today constitute the most prominent Islamic organizations in the U.S. today. Furthermore, this document identifies MB Islamic Centers as the “axis” for the MB Movement here from which they will launch their jihad.
- The Implementation Manual – This manual lays out the MB’s plan to implement their strategy as detailed in An Explanatory Memorandum. Researchers should take not the detail of this operational plan, and how each goal is assigned to a specific group or individual with a timeline for completion. It was also discoverd in the FBI’s 2004 raid in Annandale, Virginia and entered into evidence at the US v HLF trial.
- Islamic Action for Palestine – This historic document dated October 1992 lays out key events within the Muslim Brotherhood’s Movement, specifically the order by the International Muslim Brotherhood to establish Palestine Committees in every nation where the MB has a presence. At that time about 80 nations had a formal functioning MB structure. The Palestine Committees were established to be nodes for Hamas in these countries. This document also details visits to the U.S. by key leaders of the International MB office and the establishment of the U.S. Palestine Committe, which then established three U.S. Hamas organizations – the Islamic Association of Palestine (IAP), the United Association for Studies and Research (UASR), and the Occupied Land Fund (OLF) which became the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF). The fourth organization created by the U.S. Palestine Committee in 1994 was the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR). This was discovered during the FBI’s 2004 raid in Annandale, Virginia and entered into evidence at the US v HLF trial.
- Preliminary Vision for Preparing Future Leadership – This short document actually lists the names of key MB leaders in America and their duties. It should be noted that the last page lists, in chart format, the Sharia Court (“The Court”), the military arm of the MB (Special Section/”Special Committee”), the internal security apparatus (“Security”), and Hamas (“Palestine Committee”). This was discovered during the FBI’s 2004 raid in Annandale, Virginia and entered into evidence at the US v HLF trial.
- Ikhwan in America – This is one of the best pieces of evidence ever discovered and reveals the true nature of the MB Movement. In 1981, a senior leader of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood’s Executive Committe, Zeid al Noman, spoke to a group of Muslim Brothers in Missouri. This meeting was recorded and the audio tape was discovered during the FBI’s 2004 raid in Annandale, Virginia. A transcript was made and translated into English and was entered into evidence at the US v HLF trial. Because the speaker and attendees never imagined the contents of this presentation would ever see the light of day, it gives great insight into our enemy.Zeid al Noman gives an excellent review of the history of the MB in the United States from the early 1960’s to the early 1980’s. On page 8 he lays out the main and secondary goals of the group. On page 13 al Noman explains that the U.S. MB has an internal security organization as well as the Special Section which conducts “military” operations (“work”). Later on the same page, weapons training camps in the U.S. are discussed. On page 16, al Noman again makes clear that the MB has weapons training camps in the United States – in 1981.
- HLF Indictment | HLF Unindicted Co-Conspirator List – GOVERNMENT’S MEMORANDUM IN OPPOSITION TO PETITIONERS ISLAMIC SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA AND NORTH AMERICAN ISLAMIC TRUST’S MOTION FOR EQUITABLE RELIEFThis is the government’s response to ISNA and NAIT request that their names be removed from the unindicted co-conspirator list in the US v HLF case. The government lays out the overwhelming evidence against ISNA and NAIT, which includes financial transactions directly from their accounts to Hamas leaders and organizations overseas.GOVERNMENT’S MEMORANDUM IN OPPOSITION TO COUNCIL ON AMERICAN -ISLAMIC RELATIONS’ MOTION FOR LEAVE TO FILE A BRIEF AMICUS CURIAE INSTANTER AND AMICUS BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF THE UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATORS’ FIRST AND FIFTH AMENDMENT RIGHTSThis is the government’s response to CAIR’s request that it be removed from the unindicted co-conspirator list in the US v HLF case. The government lays out the overwhelming evidence that CAIR was created by the U.S. Palestine Committee which was created by the leader of Hamas in the U.S., Musa abu Marzook.
- ISNA Financial Documents
- NAIT Financial Documents I
- NAIT Financial Documents II
- Elbarasse Phone Book: MB Leadership
- MB Historical Outline
- Federal Judge’s Ruling – The presiding Federal Judge in the US v HLF case was Jorge Solis. He ruled in favor of the government and left ISNA, NAIT, and CAIR on the unidicted co-conspirator list because the goverment provided “ample evidence” to establish their relationships with Hamas front organizations and Hamas headquarters overseas. A three judge panel reviewing this matter ruled 3-0 to keep these organizations on the unindicted co-conspirator list because of the evidence.
The following is a simple timeline of the Muslim Brotherhood Movement in the United States:
- Early 1960’s: The MB begins arriving in the United States and establishes the first national Islamic organization here, the Muslim Students Association (MSA) in 1963.
- 1970’s-Early 1980’s: The U.S. MB, per their By-Laws, creates social, medical, and trade organizations, as well as mosques, clinics, and shelters. It also begins solidifying their leadership, focus, and organization.
- 1979: The Iranian Revolution.
- 1981: The Islamic Society of North America is formally established as an outgrowth of the Muslim Students Association (MSA). It becomes the “umbrella” organization of the MB organizations created up to that time.
- 1982: Toward a Worldwide Strategy for Islamic Policy is written as a global vision for the Islamic Movement. In it, the call to make the “Palestinian cause” an issue for the Movement is established.
- 1987: The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) is created as an outgrowth of the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine, and their Covenant is approved.
- 1990’s: From 1992 forward, between 60 and 120 Islamic non-profits are created annually, and the MB’s influence grows exponentially.
- 1991: The North American MB strategy, An Explanatory Memorandum, is published.
- 1992: The Implementation Manual, implementing the MB’s North American strategy, is published.
- 1994: The U.S. Palestine Committee (Hamas) creates its fourth organization – the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- 9/11/01: Jihadi Attack on the United States.
- Sep 2003: Abdurahman Alamoudi, the Islamic advisor to President Clinton and the most prominent Muslim leader in America is arrested at Heathrow Airport in London with $340,000 cash from the Libyan government for the global jihad. Alamoudi is extradicted to and charged in Alexandria, VA. He was involved in a plot to kill the Saudi Crown Prince with UK based Al Qaeda operatives. Evidence revealed Alamoudi was a senior Muslim Brotherhood leader and an Al Qaeda financier.
- Aug 2004: FBI Raid uncovers the archives of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America at the home of senior MB/Hamas official Ismail Elbarasse in Annandale, VA
- 2005: The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) approves their 10 Year Programme of Action during an Extraordinary Session (Head of State and King level). The OIC is the second largest international body second to the UN and is made up of all 57 Islamic nations on the planet (they include Palestine). This plan calls for “deterrent punishments” for those who slander Islam.
- Jan 2011: Muslim Brotherhood Launches its Revolution Against the Islamic Nations.
- June 2014: The U.S. Muslim Brotherhood creates the U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations as the first Islamic political party in America and made up of known MB/Hamas organizations.
- 2015: The OIC’s plan for silencing all critics of Islam has tangible results. Muslim Brotherhood leaders constitute the only Islamic advisors to senior U.S. officials. All fact-based training on the MB Movement and Sharia has been shut down in the United States.
- Jihadi Network in America